Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/31/2016

Review: Ray of Light

Ray of Light Ray of Light by E.L. Todd
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: January 3th 2017

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

Rae is having a one night stand with her brothers friend Ryker even though she know he's a man whore but she has no expectations. But Ryker seems to have some expectations of his own.....

I love this story and I can't wait for the next.

It was a sadness to this story that got to me, Ryker started with being not a very nice guy but somehow along the story I began to feel sorry for him. He wants to have a relationship with Rae but have zero experience in the relationship department. Rae is something special, she don't let anyone stomp on her and she guards her heart having big walls up around it. I can see how those two people will have a lot of work to do in maintaining their relationship.

Todd has a writing style that is easygoing and with just the right amount of dialogues so I can't stop reading. The characters are very well described with enough emotions to make me feel them in my soul. I'm feeling so I get lost in the story, and OMG do I love when that happens.

I especially liked the little secondary stories going on with the other characters....Rex has to get his brain in gear.....I say no more so I don't spoil it, but I instead recommend you read it.

Good 5 stars.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment