Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/01/2017

Review: Getting Inside

Getting Inside Getting Inside by Serena Bell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Publishing date January 3th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*

Iona is the new coach and Ty is a star player on the team, chemistry between them is sizzling but is that acceptable?

I liked the story but I think I would have liked it more if some of the scenes wasn't so much about football, but that's just because I'm not in to the game.

The writing style is good, easy to read and filled with feelings. The characters are well written and I got to know them fairly well.

The story is about how people can lose all sense of self worth if you have to always struggle to prove that you are good enough. It's also about fear of being left on your own without support.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment