Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/01/2016

Review: Love Keeps Giving

Love Keeps Giving Love Keeps Giving by Casey Cameron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Orlando finally asks "hot coffee guy" Geoff out on a date, but then a unexpected baby happens to land on his doorstep. How will this affect their beginning, will there be a beginning, will there be a happily ever after?

I love surprise baby stories, and this was a good one. Of course when you start reading a story like this you know it's a little predictable but that's okay.

The writing style is easy and to the point, not some over explained story with unnecessary words to come to the point. It has a perfect amount of dialogues and I love that.

The story is nicely build up and the characters are well described. There are lots of feelings and the author makes the characters come alive with her writing style.

I could relate to the issues Orlando is having with anxiety and depression so it was easy for me to understand he's thoughts. Geoff sounded a little self sacrificing in the beginning but he grew on me.

This is a sweet little Christmas story well worth the read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment