Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/13/2016

Review: The Black Room: Door Three

The Black Room: Door Three The Black Room: Door Three by Jasinda Wilder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Confused?

Well, I can't say I got more enlightened but I enjoyed the story very much.
The love scenes are as always full of sizzling heat and emotions and it's like a movie in my head the perfect way it's described.
Normally I would say something about the characters and if I feel a connection to them or if I get to know them but this series is a puzzle to me...........
I think the women(main character) is the same all the time and the same goes for the male character because of the way they are described. I feel like there's some connection between the story that's revealed to me a little more in each story without me even knowing it.
Omg, I'm hooked......next book!!!!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment