Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/15/2016

Review: The Black Room: Door Five

The Black Room: Door Five The Black Room: Door Five by Jasinda Wilder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What now.....?

I'm starting to feel that there will be a epiphany in the end of this series......but who knows?
In the beginning I was annoyed because it was all so diffusing but it's like a slow revaluation of the essence in this series.
I love how the author keeps me on the edge all the time.
Hannah is now coming to a conclusion that was hitting me in the beginning of this book.
It's hard to write a review of this series because I'm afraid to give away to much, the best I can do is advice you to read.
The feelings in this books is sometimes to much and at the same time not enough, I don't know how else to describe it. But I know this series is going to do something to me, don't know what but I'm going to the next book...........

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment