Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/24/2016

Review: Crazy about Cameron

Crazy about Cameron Crazy about Cameron by Katy Regnery
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lovely hero

(Audiobook)
Cameron and Maggie has been in love with each other since they where children and finally they're connecting again. It's not all roses and hearts but they believe in a new start.
I loved this story but again the reader made it a little uncomfortable at times with her high pitching voice.
The storyline was good and the characters are well written, described with a lot of feelings.
There are not any unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and the right amount of dialogues which pleases me.
I love the authors descriptions of Cameron's insecurities regarding if Maggie feels the same as him. All the love he feels after longing for her for years comes through very good in the way the author described it. His heart is really invested.
Good, good, good 4+ star read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment