Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/21/2016

Review: Garrett

Garrett Garrett by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Passion and compassion

Garrett wants more than one night with Olivia despite his reputation of being a one night stand man. Olivia, however have a secret and wants to enjoy one night with a hot man in her bed and nothing more.

Once again Bennett has made me cry and laugh and disappear inside her excellent storytelling. In the beginning it was a little slow in the build up but it soon took over my soul and heart.

I love Garrett and Olivia, and the last 3-4 pages was so adorable...........no spoilers here.

If you want to read a book about love, loss and strong characters with passion and compassion this is a great book. The hot love scenes don't make it less interesting;-)




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment