Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/27/2016

Review: Holiday Heat

Holiday Heat Holiday Heat by Celia Aaron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

CHRISTMAS ANGEL by Opal Carew writing as Amber Carew
I loved this fairytale like story, it was sweet and had some really good hot scenes. Ms Carew is good at writing hot scenes.
Her characters are coming alive and the story has a lot of dialogues so it's easy to read.
Good 5 star short story.

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FOR A BILLIONAIRE by Julia Kent
This was a hilarious story with lots of Christmas action. The story also has a good amount of dialogues and was easy to read.
The author did get room for one hot scene in good Christmas spirit; Santa and naughty elf.
4,5 naughty stars.

HOT FOR SANTA by Cathryn Fox
Oh, sweet baby Jesus what a naughty story......... I loved it!!!!!!!
Great writing style, not to much unnecessary described surroundings and lots of dialogues. A little slow in the beginning but stick around and you won't regret it. The ending was a glorious naughty one.
But it was also sweet as sugar so I give it 5 naughty and sweet stars

THE LADY AND THE DRAGON'S HOLIDAY by Mandy Rosko
I didn't read this one because it's not my cup of tea.......

TWO "HAPPY HOLIDAY" SHORTS by Mari Carr
This was two hot short stories that was well written with no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and enough dialogues to hold my interest.
I think I'm going to have to read more from this author.
Good 5 star read

ALL HE WANTS FOR CHRISTMAS EVE by Ruby Carew
Carew can always get me in the mood and this time in Christmas mood with bells and all.
Friends to lovers are sweet and hot and Carew makes the most beautiful love scenes, I can practically picture it in my head. Plain and simple storytelling with adult contents, just as I like it.
5 red hot stars(with bells on)

A STEPBROTHER FOR CHRISTMAS, THE HARD AND DIRTY HOLIDAYS by Celia Aaron
A new author for me *jumping up and down with joy* and this is a 5 star story. Some of the hottest I've read.
The writing style is my favourite, easygoing, a good amount of dialogues, and no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings......YES!!!!!
Good described characters and the storyline was also good for a short story.
I'm on Amazon next to find more from this author.
Recommend if you like a hot short story of good quality.

HOLIDAY FANTASY by Yvette Hines
I liked that the subject of BDSM was explained in a good way in this story even for a short story.
What I didn't like about this story was that the each dom and sub had nicknames, it was confusing and why???????? For me it made the whole thing seem unrealistic.
The writing style is easy and straight forward, a joy to read. The love scenes was hot and well described.
I'm sad to give this a weak 4 stars but the whole nickname thing ruined my experience of the story.

COWBOY JACKPOT: Christmas Cowboy Jackpot Series, Book 1 by Randi Alexander
This was a good story but I didn't feel like I got to know the characters, it lacked descriptions of the feelings that makes me all soft hearted and ohhh-ing.
Still, the writing style is great, easy and with enough dialogues to not make it boring. No unnecessary description of surroundings is also positive.
The storyline was weak and a little messy so all in all it was a questionable 4 star read.

STRANDED FOR CHRISTMAS by N Kuhn
This was as sweet as it can be, I actually loved it even if it had no especially erotic scenes in it (which I usually read)
The storyline was good, the characters well described and the writing style easygoing and light. Good amount of dialogues made it interesting.
It could have had more feelings and it felt a little naive and cliche at times so I give it 4 stars.

To sum it up I think it's a good 4 star read almost to 5 but not quite.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment