Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/23/2016

Review: Proposing to Preston: The Winslow Brothers #2

Proposing to Preston: The Winslow Brothers #2 Proposing to Preston: The Winslow Brothers #2 by Katy Regnery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Feelings all over

Elise is an actress in her beginning of her career when she meets Preston. They have a whirlwind romance but what happens when she's offered a opportunity of a lifetime......

I liked the first book but I LOVED this one. So full of emotions and the descriptions of the characters feelings was lovely. This book made me cry and that's a good sign actually, because that means the author reached my heart. The writing style is a little too "sweet" at times but overall it's good.

I have this stories in audiobooks so even though I didn't mention it in my review of the first book this time I have to say it: the voice reading is a little high pitch some times which makes listening a little hard. But I got through it and I can always switch to reading if it's to much. So because of that I give it 5 weak stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment