Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/16/2016

Review: The Black Room: Door Six

The Black Room: Door Six The Black Room: Door Six by Jasinda Wilder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Confusing

Could I be more confused......

This was the darkest book by now, but there is more to come I suspect.....

I think the connection between Hannah and Conrad is unique and I want clarification of what it is...... But can the connection between two people be clarified, can we know what makes this connection unique.....?
Is love always unique.........love is love but isn't love different from one relationship to another relationship......

Omg, these books makes me think a lot.......and I love that, even though I'm confused.

If you want books that makes you think and wonder of life's mysteries and like hot love scenes.........yeah, you know.......

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment