Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/19/2016

Review: Snowed In:

Snowed In: Snowed In: by Lila Monroe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Funny hot

I liked this story, it was fun and hot. And short, but that's okay because sometimes it's enough with a short story.

I really like the writing style of this author and all the fun that's mixed in there is making this book enjoyable.

The characters are a little lacking of feelings in my opinion but that must not stop you from reading. I'm a person that likes my books to have so much feelings in them that they almost goes up in smoke.

One thing is a plus.....no make that two things; no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and enough dialogues:-)

I laughed, smiled and had some small sad moments reading this book so it's a 4 star read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment