Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/29/2016

Review: Calling the Play

Calling the Play Calling the Play by Samantha Kane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh yes

I loved sassy Randi and sweet commanding Brian. Ty didn't stand a chance. This story was sweet, hot and complicated, it's book two in the Birmingham Rebels series and it's a plus if you have read the first one but not a must.
The writing style is easygoing and fun and the characters are well written although in my opinion they could be more "colourful" described. In some ways I felt that I got to know the characters well, in other ways not.
The storyline is good and I like ménage stories although I sometimes wish the story could centre more around the dynamics of the relationship in the everyday life. That's just my hopes for the people in the stories surfacing.
There are some really hot scenes in this story as in the first book so be warned it's adult content.
Well, I'm continuing reading the next book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment