Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/30/2016

Review: Clash: A Legal Affairs Story

Clash: A Legal Affairs Story Clash: A Legal Affairs Story by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The beginning

This story was way to short but then it's just the beginning... I loved it but oh...it's a cliffhanger so now I have to read the next book because this author always has me hooked from first chapter.
It was fun, hot and interesting as always....
Perfect amount of dialogues which always makes me happy, characters that are described with feelings and makes me see them in my mind.
I especially like that the female character isn't a damsel in distress but a women with enough self esteem to not be all over the guy.
The storyline is a little diffuse at the moment but it will probably be clearer in next book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment