Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/18/2016

Review: The Black Room: Door Eight

The Black Room: Door Eight The Black Room: Door Eight by Jasinda Wilder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wonderful conclusion

I'm surprised and at the same time I'm not. It had to be this......
What I loved most about this series of books is that I'm surprised at every corner, the author has truly made something unique and out of the ordinary.

The feeling of love between Hannah and Conrad is almost touchable, it shines through the whole series.

At first I didn't know if I liked the series very much when I read the first book but I know this authors work so I stumbled through and now I'm happy I did.

Very good work, I think this will linger in me a while and I like that.......

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment