Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

12/14/2016

Review: The Black Room: Door Four

The Black Room: Door Four The Black Room: Door Four by Jasinda Wilder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Living in the moment

Wow, these books are dragging me in...... When I read the first I was a little bit disappointed because it wasn't this authors usual writing but now I feel so connected to the main character......
This story is insanely sensual and sizzling with lust and cravings.
I'm still a little confused about what this really is........but then I forget the whole "what is the meaning of this story?" and live in the moment with the characters.
If you can manage to read the first book and see past all the questions that probably leaves you with, this can be a wonderful, black, sinful journey.
The destination isn't the most important but the adventures on the way to it is...........

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment