Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/30/2016

Review: A Honeyed Light

A Honeyed Light A Honeyed Light by Freddie Milano
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

This was a sweet story and I liked it but it felt like it didn't have enough substance to be a five star read so I go for four stars.

Kunal is closeted and works at his parents restaurant with his siblings. Oscar owns a sex shop and likes to get to know Kunal. He invites him to go bowling with him and his friends.

I think the storyline was good, and the writing style is easy and have enough dialogues to make it hold my interest.
The characters are lacking some description in my opinion because I don't get the feeling of knowing them well enough.

What I did absolutely love in this story is the little bits of poetry Oscar makes for Kunal, I absolutely adore it!!!!

My conclusion is that even though this is not my favourite it's not a waste of time if you like a sweet story with a HEA!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment