Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/06/2016

Review: Veiled Innocence

Veiled Innocence Veiled Innocence by Ella Frank
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rattled my mind

This book made me feel so much.
I was irritated at Addison because she seems so selfish in the beginning.
I was intrigued by Greyson because he was really trying to resist the temptation.
I felt sad, happy, exited...........because of so many happenings in this story.

The writing style is straight forward but still makes me wonder where this is leading sometimes.

This book is a mystery and so mind rattling, the lovemaking in this book is epic and the symbolism is making my mind spin.

Sometimes I wanted to scream at the characters because they didn't reveal what was going on, just made little hints.

I loved and hated this book, but like chocolate I wouldn't be without it.

This book will stay with me for a long time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment