Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/18/2016

Review: Overexposed

Overexposed Overexposed by Megan Erickson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*

This is the fourth book in a series but it can be read as a standalone.

I love this beautiful story!

Levi is hiking the Appalachian trail in honour of his dead sister, and on this hike he meets Thad. Thad is not very good at communicating but will Levi be able to get him to open up an reveal what he's like under the surface?

I'm in love with the In Focus series, and this one is no exception, it's a beautiful story about loss, trust and betrayal.
The secrets about Thad is revealed throughout the book excellently and I'm biting nails and cursing. I want to know but at the same time I'm afraid of what it is.

The book left me a crying mess because the author has a way of writing that hits me right in my heart. She's writing so honest and raw and the writing style is so easy to read with lots of dialogues and I love that.

I'm having a GIVEAWAY with this book so click the link.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment