Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/07/2016

Review: Too Wild to Tame

Too Wild to Tame Too Wild to Tame by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Burning hot

The second book in Romancing the Clarkson series, it can be read as a standalone but I recommend you read the first book (Too Hot to Handle) to get a better feeling of the characters.

I love Miriam Clarkson's words in the beginning of the book❤️ and I really liked this book, not so much as the first but it's still good.

I could maybe have enjoyed it more if I didn't feel like it was a little chaotic, I didn't always manage to follow the meaning of the sentences and I felt a little distance from the main characters in the beginning, I couldn't get a grip on Grace and I missed more dialogues, but that's because I like dialogues. But I felt like I got a good understanding of the characters about 30 % in to the book and from there on it just got better.
I loved how the author made Grace get Aaron question his own perception on himself.

The more intimate scenes however were a bonfire that should have been delivered with a warning!!!!!
Tessa Bailey knows how to write scenes that makes the reader blush and squirm in their chairs. And crying, so much crying in the end, prepare for that.

I recommend this book for everyone loving a sexy love story, it's a strong 4 star read.

As a real teaser the author leaves small snippets of Belmont and Sage to jag your imagination.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment