Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/28/2016

Review: Club Trega

Club Trega Club Trega by Nicole Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*

This was a little weird book but I liked it, and I think what bothered me was that it was so messy in the beginning. I recommend that if you start reading it don't give up stay on the path, the story will evolve and grow on you like it did with me.

Three broken souls finds together and tries to work out a life where they can be a unit. This is not a norm in the society so they meet challenges both amongst their families and elsewhere. I think this story addressed the topic of a triad on a more real level then other more romantically stories and I actually liked that.

When a tragedy happens and everything changes for the three persons in a relationship it challenges them in many ways. Some people like to have control of their lives and the lives of the peoples they love, it's not always possible because unexpected things happen and it can make a chain reaction.

I think this book takes up something that's important in BDMS relationships in any form and that's trust an communication. I liked how the author described the challenges the characters met and how they handled them. Even if I didn't agree in all of it that's just a personal opinion, I still try to have a open mind when I read a book.

I liked the writing style once I got used to it. I felt like I got to know the characters so the feelings in the book came out very well. And there are some really hot love scenes in there. They steamed up my glasses:-)

I recommend this book for those who like to read romantic, BDMS, erotic and a little more realistic books. It was a 4.5 stars read.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment