Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/03/2016

Review: Full Exposure

Full Exposure Full Exposure by Cathryn Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*
Third book about Danielle and Jack and from the first chapter it's promising, the story is a good ending to the couples journey.
In the first book I didn't get to know the characters so well but now I really feel like I know them.
Danielle is afraid of letting anyone in and Jack is is unsure of his career path so they both struggle with their feelings towards one another.
The author has a way of writing that draws me in and I disappear inside the story and that's basically all I need in a book to satisfy me.
I'm not a big fan of series you HAVE to read in order but I recommend this one because it's sooooo good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment