Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/12/2016

Review: The Talented Mr. Rivers

The Talented Mr. Rivers The Talented Mr. Rivers by HelenKay Dimon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Publishing date September 13th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*

Hunter is undercover and works as a bodyguard for Will who is a member of a criminal family. The family is falling apart after a big fire that kills most of them.

The description of the characters are there but not enough for me to make a clear picture in my mind. Somethings missing, but that could be on my part, although I know I can connect to the characters if they are described with a more....eh..should I call it colourful language. But still, I love the relationship that's building between Hunter and Will, I'm cheering for them.

The storyline is good and easy to follow, a little action is also great and makes the book even more interesting. I like the writing style but I think the story goes slowly forward at times and I get impatient . Again that's just me being impatient.

The only thing missing for me to give it 5 stars is that I don't get that special feeling, but it's a very strong 4 stars. And I do recommend reading it.

All in all this is a good book and I could easy read more from this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment