Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/23/2016

Review: Finding Anna: Books 1-4

Finding Anna: Books 1-4 Finding Anna: Books 1-4 by Sherri Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really thought this book was going to be mostly sexual but too my pleasant surprise it was also much about how the human mind is unique. Recommend this book very much, and for you out there who likes the sexual aspect; it's there too.
This series is one of the best I've read. Anna is a slave to a brutal man and Stephan gets a tips from a friend about her situation. I'm not going to reveal to much but he helps her overcome her emotional and physical scars. He helps her regain her self esteem and also learn her to enjoy a physical relationship with a man.
Although he is a dominant he does what's best for Anna considering what she's been through. From being used to someone telling her what to do and not allowed to think of her own she becomes a woman with feelings and thoughts of here own again with Stephans help. And the progress is interesting to read about and gives a good insight in the BDSM relationships and how important communication and trust is.
I recommend this book for everyone who likes reading erotic, alfa men, romance and BDSM.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment