Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/30/2016

Review: Make Me Stay

Make Me Stay Make Me Stay by Rebecca Brooks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*

Sam is trying to make her dead fathers dream come true by building a resort in the mountains but one person is not willing to sell a part of his land and that is postponing her plans. When she drives up to meat this person she meets Austin and connects with him. Of course he is the person she seeks........

I liked this book a lot, actually so much I don't have anything to complain about. But that's disturbing because I can't explain why I didn't get that special feeling I get with only a few books that makes me say "amen". Anyway it was a excellent book!!!!!

This is a story about leaving the past behind and stepping in to the future.
Both main characters are lingering in the past and throughout the book the author brings them to the future in an excellent way.

I thought the storyline was good and the characters were described well.
There were som of the love scenes that were extra hot, specially one in a shed in the woods;-)

The writing style was very easy and it made the reading experience good. I give it a good 4,5 stars.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment