Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/21/2016

Review: Just a Bit Ruthless

Just a Bit Ruthless Just a Bit Ruthless by Alessandra Hazard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yes, a bit ruthless

Luke wants to show his father that he can be an asset to the firm and shows up at a meeting with a Russian billionaire whiteout his fathers knowledge. The billionaire Roman holds him captured and although Luke should be mad he finds himself attracted to the handsome man.

I liked this book very much but I probably would have enjoyed it more if it wasn't used word that was humiliating. Even though I know in this story the person didn't mind it I don't like that. And to be fair it was the only thing that made me give this book 4 stars.

On the other hand, the storyline is great and the characters are well written, Luke's need for someone to take care of him and make him feel safe and Roman's need to be in control is described in a wonderful way.

The author has a unique way of getting me to disappear in the story so sometimes I forget all else and read for hours. To bad it's the last book so fare, I'm definitely buying more if they come out.

Warning; explicit m/m love scenes, violence, adult content.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment