Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/05/2016

Review: Alphas Love Curves

Alphas Love Curves Alphas Love Curves by Scarlett Avery
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Candy is a curvy girl with bad experiences when it comes to guys. When a stranger is checking her out she is suspicious to what he wants from her. Will she get to know his formål

The story was exiting and fun and the writing style is easygoing and a joy to read. I felt like the characters are well described and I got to know them fairly well.

As always with a short story like this there is something missing to make it a 5 star, but by reading the next books in this collection I hope it will be there. It's a strong 4 stars!

One thing is for sure though, I liked the book a lot and I will read the next book and the next, and the next and..............

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment