Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/22/2016

Review: Thresh: Alpha One Security: Book 2

Thresh: Alpha One Security: Book 2 Thresh: Alpha One Security: Book 2 by Jasinda Wilder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thresh ❤️

Omg, what a wonderful, painful, sweet, action filled book. I love Thresh💕, I want to take him home and climb him like a tree.

I was expecting much, I always do from this author, and I got it. This book is filled with emotions, psychological hang ups, love and fear. Lola has a lot of issues after som horrible experience and Thresh has a childhood filled with violence. This two scared souls finds together and makes life changing choices and experiences.

The writing style of this author never ceases to amaze me, I'm living in the book from beginning to the end.

The characters are vividly described and I feel their pain, love, confusion and all the other feelings the have.

And the love scenes........ohlalala I couldn't ask for more feelings in any way. The way they give each other comfort is soul wrecking.

Can't wait for Duke's story❤️


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment