Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/27/2016

Review: On Dublin Street

On Dublin Street On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Soul wrenching story

Joss has run away from her past and looks for a new roommate. She happens to find one but she seems to have a very hot brother Braden which Joss already had a short run in with.

I loved this book so much and Braden is a alpha male in all his glory....... He can compete with Gideon Cross and Christian Grey.

This is a story about how a person can learn to only depend on oneself because you're left alone with no one to care for you. When you get used to depending on yourself it's hard to let anyone else in and care for you.

The story is so soul wrenching, it's like someone took a knife to my soul and opened it up. I felt so close to the characters it was almost scary.

All the anxiety and feelings Joss is struggling with comes very close in the way the author describes it, if you never had a anxiety attack before you will be closer to understand how it is by reading this book. Because I know what it's like to have anxiety attacks I feel very connected to the character.

I love the writing style because it's light and fun without messing with the serious issues in the story. I laughed, scowled and cried of this book.

*“I want this. I want our arrangement. I want you …” I sucked in a breath, feeling my control slip.” … to fuck it out of me.” “Fuck what out, Jocelyn?” Couldn’t he see it? Was my mask really that good? I shrugged. “All the nothing.”*

This author is now on my list of favourites. If you haven't read this one I recommend it strongly.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment