Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/24/2016

Review: Fool Me Once

Fool Me Once Fool Me Once by Katee Robert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Snarky girl and hot cowboy

Aubry is a geek and not social, Quinn is a cowboy with a normal social life. The strike a deal to benefit them both, but how will it go when sexual chemistry sizzles between them?

I loved this story especially Aubry's snarky comments and Quinn's come backs at her. The author has a writing style that makes this book easy to enjoy, light and funny.

The characters are well written and I feel like I get to know them well throughout the story.

The love scenes was great and a perfect amount of them, not to many and not to few.

If you like a story with fun, hot scenes and some seriousness this is perfect.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment