Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/10/2016

Review: Playing It Cool

Playing It Cool Playing It Cool by Amy Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Publishing date September 12th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*

I love this book!
Ten pages in to the book I thought "oh, how I love a fun, sexually charged book", and this book was full of fun and sexiness from first paige.

The big bonus was a women with curves because sometimes I get sick of reading about the "perfect model thin" women.

Harper is full of humour and very caring, Dex is sweet and honest. As they try to have a casual affair the feelings comes creeping.......
I smiled for most of the book but cried at the end. I felt the story reaching out to me because the author seems to have pinpointed all my thoughts and insecurities about my own body.

If I should have wished for something more in this book it must have been more revenge acts towards Harper's stepbrother and stepmother. But the once that were there was soooooo deliciously cruel. Hey, I'm just human!

And the hotness in this book is at the top level, it leaves you exited and blushing. If you don't like to read explicit sexual scenes you shouldn't bother reading.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment