Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/26/2016

Review: Out in the Open

Out in the Open Out in the Open by A.J. Truman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good and educational

I liked this book and recommend it for all who likes fun, hot and a little serious books. 4,5 stars.

I love how Ethan is trying not to like Greg but can't resist him, they goes from unfriendly to friends with benefits.

The writing style is lovely, so fun and quick dialogues. Very easy to read and hard to put down.

I felt so sad for Ethan who's in reality a lonely weird guy trying to make friends and then he falls in love with a guy way in to the closet.

This book is a learning lesson in the subject of if you want to form a relationship with others you need to open up and communicate. And that's a learning progress because when your young you are still in the progress of finding out who you are. I think this book was a excellent example of how you grow and become another person when interacting with different persons. Both in good and bad ways.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment