Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/09/2016

Review: Landing the Air Marshal

Landing the Air Marshal Landing the Air Marshal by Jennifer Blackwood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the purpose of an honest review.*

Abby is on a airplane ready for takeoff when Gage takes a seat next to her on the almost empty first class section. When they hit som heavy turbulence she grasp Gage's arm and this is the start of a connection, but where will it end.

I liked the book, but I didn't love it.

I liked reading this book but it didn't speak to me in the same way some books do when I read them. It could have been the writing style that I thought was a little wobbly if I can say that....... Sometimes I felt that it was great but other times it bored me.

However I think the characters was described in a very good way and the overall impression of the book was good enough to give it a 4 star even if it's a weak one.
There was a lot of feelings described in this book but the description wasn't enough to reach out to my heart and give it to me in a way that moved me.

If anything made a very good impression it was the love scenes.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment