Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/15/2016

Review: Just a Bit Obsessed

Just a Bit Obsessed Just a Bit Obsessed by Alessandra Hazard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Honest and emotional

Christian is invited to a participate in sex with Mila and Alexander. Christian has had a crush on Alexander for a long time, but Alexander is straight. How will he manage to keep his control when he sees Alexander naked?

Oh, I forgot how good this book was. All the emotions are described in a raw sensual way. The writing style dragging me in to the story.

I find that some of the words hit me straight in my heart and soul:
{Sometimes love isn’t pretty. It’s not neat, and it’s not textbook perfect. There’s no template for love. Sometimes it’s dirty. Sometimes it’s a bit creepy. And sometimes it hurts.}

I love this book and I'm sure you will too if you like m/m explicit love scenes and lots of emotions in a good storyline.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment