Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/30/2017

Review: Interborough

Interborough Interborough by Santino Hassell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Satisfied revisiting

Just when I thought David was being the biggest idiot he turns sweet.
I adore all of the books in this series but in the beginning of this book I was so frustrated with David and his insecurities. When I see the story as a whole I see how it all is connected.

I liked the way David and Raymond was forced to reflect on their relationship and what they each contribute to it, both good and bad.

The emotions are overwhelming when I read and I like that even if I'm crying my eyes out on occasions.

At first I was a little afraid to start reading this book because they had their happy ending and I didn't want anything ruining it, but I'm actually very satisfied with a revisit not only with them but the other characters too.

There are lots of dialogues and no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings as always in Hassell's books so I enjoyed.

The author has a excellent way of describing the characters with lots of emotions and I feel like I know them so well by now.

Good 4,5 story. M/m adult content.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment