Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/12/2017

Review: Murphy's Law

Murphy's Law Murphy's Law by Lori Foster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

I liked this story but it had a little slow build up in the beginning.

Ashley is independent and is working hard to get herself through school, she wants no help. Quinton is rich and has a good eye to Ashley, he wants to help her. He also wants her in ways he never wanted a woman before.

The storyline was great as I said a little slow in the beginning but it got better and the last half of the book was great.

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lot of dialogues makes it a good read.

The characters are well written and there are some feelings involved but not enough to make this a book I will cry over.

I admire Ashley's independence and Quinton's care for others. They made a great couple.

This is the second and last book out of "Law" series, I haven't read the first but I had no problem reading this book without reading the other one first. They can be read as standalone although I suspect when you read the first you want to read the next.

Good strong 4 star read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment