Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/10/2017

Review: Emergency Attraction

Emergency Attraction Emergency Attraction by Samanthe Beck
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: April17th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

A story about second chances isn't my favourite but this one could probably be my favourite when it comes to this topic.
Sinclair and Shane have a history and she's keeping a secret from him. Can they start over when he comes back to town for a job assignment?

This was a great story and the words that come to mind is:
Perfect, intriguing, sweet, hot, tears and laughter, joy, impressed.

The writing style is easygoing but also intense. It seems to me that the author writes with very much passion in this story and that drags you in to all the emotions.

The characters are described in a way that makes me feel like they're old friends and I'm sad to leave them in the end. The epilogue made me want to read the other two couples stories, and I like that they can obviously be read as standalone.

Joyful read is what I like to call this, no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues, always a joy for me.

I especially like the storyline that was simple but interesting. Sometimes a storyline can be too simple but the way Shane's job was a part of this story it made it more interesting, for me at least.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment