Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/07/2017

Review: Ray of Heart

Ray of Heart Ray of Heart by E.L. Todd
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

This story ended just like I wanted but it was a long journey and I didn't like that it was some drama" but otherwise it was a great read.
Even though I think the journey was long and with some drama I think it was a learning experience for the characters, it tested their trust in each other and their friendships.

I love the connection between Rae and Zeke and the way the author describes it with a lot of emotions.

The way all the friends find together is not very likely to happen in real life but it's a book, so I love it!!!

And the first half of this story left me crying like a baby, omg all the feelings......

“Trust me, there’s nothing out there that can hurt me more than the way you just did.”

The writing style is easygoing with lots of dialogues and that makes this whole series so enjoyable.

I couldn't make myself put the books away so I read until my eyes where sore and my stomach roared. They are truly books I get lost in and that's what makes this a 5 star read. The whole series is great and if I should give an review of the series all together it would be 5 ray of stars!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment