Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/21/2017

Review: Lost Rider

Lost Rider Lost Rider by Harper Sloan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date April 25th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Leighton is left in the dust by the boy she loves after he reject and insult her so profoundly that her heart hasn't healed even 10 years later when he returns. Maverick left the only way he knew how, but now he's back and hoping to win Leighton's heart again.

I'm totally in love with this story. This story is showered in love, it rains down on my brain from the beginning. I'm blown away by the enormity of the emotions the author is describing.

There are some serious life lessons in this story and I'm impressed by the view this author seems to have on life and all it's challenges.

One of the more heartbreaking chapters was the one with the cowboy hat, how a hat can have so much meaning in the story is both understandable and not.......

This cowboy is a gentleman through and through even when he is rough and rumbling on. The women he loves has the view of life only a old soul have, but also the playfulness of a child.

I'm not a big fan of old love renewed but this story is more about love that never died.

There are some hot scenes in this book but they are also intensely emotional so in my opinion they are great.

If you like a story that makes you feel all the spectre of feelings and have a HEA this is definitely a book I recommend.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment