Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/11/2017

Review: Their Stolen Bride

Their Stolen Bride Their Stolen Bride by Vanessa Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Unique hotness

This series is a hot straight forward read and I love them.
I've said it before and I say it again; this is purely for entertainment and it's 5 hot stars entertainment.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues, in addition it's not full of unnecessary descriptions of surroundings so it's a great read.

There is protective alpha males and sweet females (but not without brains), it's ménage at it's best in my opinion.

But if you're looking for very serious topics and learning experiences you don't want to read this. If you're looking for a entertaining, fun, hot read, carry on......

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment