Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/15/2017

Review: The Last Good Cowboy

The Last Good Cowboy The Last Good Cowboy by Kate Pearce
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: April 25th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Another good story from this author and there must be more because the ending......oh, but the couple got their HEA don't worry.

Avery had to say goodbye to her career because of a serious accident and is now working at her parents hotel. Ry comes back to the Morgan farm leaving his twin and the wild living. He wants peace and quiet and he wants Avery, but can he convince her of that?

I love the Morgan men and I love the writing style of these books, it's easygoing and fun. The lack of unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and right amount of dialogues makes it joyful to read.

There is a lot of feelings from the past driving Ry to act the way he does towards his twin, a lot of guilt and shame. How bad it is will be revealed throughout the story. Avery has a way of handling his challenges that's helping him cope with it. There are som good love scenes that's not over the top hot but good and sweet.

One of the things I enjoy very much is the potential of stories to come with all the secondary characters. I hope for HW's story next, and of course Rachel's.

If you like a good looking, caring, protective cowboy and his great family you will enjoy this series. Even if each book can be read as a standalone I recommend reading it in order.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment