Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/28/2017

Review: Sunset Park

Sunset Park Sunset Park by Santino Hassell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wonderful story

I love this story and I can't say I have anything to say that's negative, it was simply sweet and full of emotions.

This was a story filled with emotions and I admit I cried at times.

I'm full of admiration for Hassell's way of writing a story that captivates me from the beginning. It's so enjoyable to read, easygoing and full of dialogues.

I'm on a reading marathon because I have to read all of the books in this series in a week but it's not going to be a hardship if this book is a indicator.

I'm jumping on to the next and hope that one is as good as this one.

This was a strong 5 star m/m romance with a lot of emotions and hotness. Adult content!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment