Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/29/2017

Review: First and First

First and First First and First by Santino Hassell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Glorious read

Hassell delivered again, I loved this book, however I did miss Olivers POV. I like it best when I can have both main characters POV.

The characters are persons filled with issues they can't handle on their own and I love the way the author makes them give each other strength to get their shit together.

Caleb is insecure but overprotective and feels the need to be "perfect" even though I don't get the impression that he is aware of it. Oliver challenges him and makes him reflect on why he is the person he is and is it what he really want?

Oliver is not a relationship person but Caleb is the person that makes him reflect on his pattern of avoiding relationships.

What a light, hot, joyful read. Next please!

Oh, almost forgot; the last sentences in this book is going to stay with me a while 💜

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment