Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/01/2017

Review: Concourse

Concourse Concourse by Santino Hassell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OUT TODAY!!!

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

My eyes are read and puffy I cried so hard for Ashton...... the misunderstood boy craving love ❤️
Valdrin only wants to protect this misunderstood boy.......

I think this story was a big kick in the butt to the social media and people who believe that all you see in the media is true. The fake picture people get on social media is more than some of them even reflect on. The persons real life is so much more than you see on Instagram.

In addition I think this is a story about love that's so strong it will survive despite all the obstacles.

The writing style is easygoing and with just the right amount of dialogues to make me enjoy this book so much I forget my surroundings.

This author has a way of packing his stories with so much feeling that I'm a mess after reading. I cried for the lonely little boy that never felt loved, and the boy that felt bereft of his mother because her job kept her away from him.

The story has a good build up and I feel like it is written with much emotions and those emotions comes through without being mushy or some sort of cliche.

I could go on and on but I will only conclude with if you haven't read m/m romances before this is one of the authors I will recommend. 5 shiny ✨


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment