Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/26/2017

Review: Will Game for Cookies

Will Game for Cookies Will Game for Cookies by Allyson Lindt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC and are freely giving my review of it*

I loved this story but what I really missed in this story was the guys point of view..... And that's the reason for 4 stars ✨

Andi find her boyfriend with another women the day before she's meeting her two gaming friends for the first time. Kane and Isiah offers to help her learn to ask for what she wants....but will she get what she really wants?

The storyline was good and the characters are well described and I absolutely liked the love scenes, very good but not the best. Again, if I had gotten some input on the guys thoughts and feelings I think it would have been even better.

What I truly loved was the lack of unnecessary descriptions of the surroundings and the amount of dialogues, just my kind of story.

The learning lesson for Andi was that you shouldn't be afraid to ask for what you want and that's a recognisable issue for me.

This is book one in a series and it's HEA but I would love to read about Julie so I'm probably going to buy that book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment