Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/25/2017

Review: Whiteout

Whiteout Whiteout by Ann Grech
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Conflicted feelings

I'm conflicted in my opinion of this story. I love some of it and some not so much, but when I sum it up it's a medium 4 star read for me.
The writing style is great, to the point and with lots of dialogues. Some descriptions of surroundings but not so much that it was annoying.
Something that takes me by surprise is how a person can be straight and then meet the "right" person and turn gay on the dime. But than again who hasn't once in their lifetime been in denial and didn't want to scrutinise their own life.
The storyline was good and I would like to read the next book because it ended suddenly and I felt like there should be a little more. I was happy to see there's another book after this.....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment