Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/22/2017

Review: Secret Daddy

Secret Daddy Secret Daddy by Lucy Wild
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

Donna is moving to a new place to get away from her old life, George lives a isolated life, only visiting a BDSM club on occasion. But they both have secrets and when they meet there's a connection they can't resist. Can they trust each other?

This was one of the better d/lg stories I've read.

I loved the first meeting, it was mysterious and dark, but I got the feeling Georg was a caring person and Donna is seeking someone to take care of her.

The build up is very good and I especially liked the little game they had going between them.

I think I was a tiny bit disappointed at one point in the story (after visiting the club) when I thought they should have spent the night together.

But the author kept building the story and I was very satisfied with the end and think this is the best on I have read of Wild's stories.

There are feelings and emotions involved in the descriptions of the characters and that makes me feel that they come alive. For me that is important in a story. If I should have wished for something it's that the love scenes was even more intense, with more graphic descriptions, but that's my personal opinion.

All in all this was a 5 star story, although a little weak.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment