Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/19/2017

Review: Playing the Spanish Billionaire

Playing the Spanish Billionaire Playing the Spanish Billionaire by M.K. Meredith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: April 24th.

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

This was a great read, it was fun, sweet, hot and interesting. I love the descriptions of Barcelona and it made me want to go back there and see it in another way after reading this book.

London and Mateu is both lying to each other when they meet. They spend time together and develop feelings for each other. Can they come clean and will they ever trust each other after all the lying?

The scene at the nude beach was hilarious and it made my day, still giggling when I think about it.

The writing style is easygoing and fun, and it stays true to the genre by taking me into another world. I'm usually not very found of books that describes the surroundings in details but in this book it wouldn't have been the same without it.

The characters, both the main and the secondary characters are described with a lot of emotions and that made them more familiar to me.

Feelings and emotions are present throughout the story and there is one hot love scene. This book is not packed with hot scenes but more of a suspense story.

I thought the ending was a little abrupt but maybe a epilogue would have done the trick. I don't know and honestly the story was great so I'm good.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment