Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/05/2017

Review: Ray of Love

Ray of Love Ray of Love by E.L. Todd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Two love stories

I love Rae and Zeke and their journey towards love but it was a long ride, maybe a little to long for me. That's why it's 4,5 stars, almost 5.
The writing style is easygoing and it makes me not want lo leave the world of this book. There is lots of dialogues and no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings so I enjoyed to the fullest.
I like how the author describes the characters with all their emotions and faults, it makes them human to me.
One of the best things in this story is that you get a secondary love story between two other characters.
This is the third book in this series and it's so worth the read. If you want to read I recommend you start with the first.
This is a wonderful story with a bonus story within it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment