Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/04/2017

Review: Ray of Hope

Ray of Hope Ray of Hope by E.L. Todd
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date:January 3th

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

I loved this story but I'm feeling it's been dragged out and I'm aching to know Ryker's secrets......
Rae and Rykers story continues from the first book and it's spinning my mind, what is Ryker hiding and Rae is still strong as ever even if she's wrecked from time to time.

This is another cliffhanger but these stories are so good I can't stop reading, and the secondary characters are finally coming more in to the picture.

They all come to life through the great writing style. There are feelings and descriptions that are keeping me wanting for more and more and more............

There is no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings so the reading is going so smoothly that practically cry because I want more when I'm finished...

Another great 5 star read and I can't wait to find out the rest.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment