Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/27/2017

Review: Working It

Working It Working It by Christine d'Abo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: February 6th

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Nolan fights with anxiety after a accident but is finally finding a job as Zack's assistant. Will they manage to work together when Zack struggles with his anger issues and Nolan his anxieties?

This story was lovely and I couldn't find anything that I didn't like about it. I think one of the main reasons I liked it so much was because Nolan's struggles with anxiety struck so close to home, I could really understand him. Zack had issues with his anger management and that made these two broken souls connect on an unexpected level.

The writing style is easygoing and with no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings, just straight to the point. It still made the feelings of the characters very much come alive. And at the end it's a crying bit that made the story even more precious to me.

The connection between Zack and Nolan is very good described and I thought the author did a nice build up in the storyline. The characters are well described and they made me feel so much for them.

I think this book is just as much about survival with all the happenings in the past and your current struggles, as it is about love between two people.

The way those two people grounded each other was excellent described, I feel their connection in my soul. There is a couple of hot scenes and their good but for the most I loved the sweetness in this story.

There's only one more thing to say, read this very sweet and realistic story about two men falling in love and accepting each other's scares and shortcomings.

Very good 5 star m/m romance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment